How To: Mine Cryptocurrency On Your PC | 2021


Lately, my buddy requested me tips on how to get began mining cryptocurrency on his gambling PC. Once I began mining, there simply wasn't an undreamed of of teacher on tips on how to help the networks straight and keep away from centralized "all-in-one" miners. This video is for him and anybody else who's curious decent to hitch this rattling neighborhood.


How To: Mine Cryptocurrency On Your PC | 2021

Sources talked about on this video:

▶️ What to Mine:

▶️ Bitcointalk:

▶️ Coinbase:

▶️ Mining Pool Stats:

▶️ Ethermine:

▶️ MSI Afterburner:

Hyperlinks to help me:

▶️ Purple Fox Crypto Discord:

▶️ Hive OS Referral Hyperlink:

▶️ CoinTracking Referral Hyperlink:

Crypto Miners:

📺 BitsBeTrippin:

📺 Voskcoin:

📺 Purple Panda Mining:

📺 Hash Raptor:

📺 SerpentXSF:

📺 SavageMine:

📺 Guntis Vitolins:

📺 The Lifetime of a Miner:

📺 ChumpChangeXD:

📺 Altered Part:

📺 The Hobbyist Miner:

Comply with me:

✅ Twitter:

Mining Rig Components I Use:

▶️ Body:

▶️ Risers:

▶️ CPU:

▶️ PSU:

▶️ RAM:

▶️ HDD:

Develop Tent Setup:

▶️ Tent:

▶️ Inline Fan:

▶️ Ducting:

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post